Sold Sc430 Number 35

Julius Seizure

Sly : this must be the bit where Animal does a drum roll , followed by a crash on the symbol no that's wrong .....cymbal...yeah that's better , so what's a symbol then ? a symbol is a sign , you know , something from the heavens ......oh what, you mean like an Omen ? like a sort of Garden Gnomen ? you're really boiling my piss now ..... yeah well, I'm not that taken with you either .................... oops
:disappointed_relieved:

Sly

Captain Chaos / Nocturnal Member
Sly : this must be the bit where Animal does a drum roll , followed by a crash on the symbol no that's wrong .....cymbal...yeah that's better , so what's a symbol then ? a symbol is a sign , you know , something from the heavens ......oh what, you mean like an Omen ? like a sort of Garden Gnomen ? you're really boiling my piss now ..... yeah well, I'm not that taken with you either .................... oops
:disappointed_relieved:
Yes mate that very true and very informative , glad you shared that ............. But you have posted it in the wrong Forum, I'm sure you meant to post it in recovering loonies anonymous?

Alphard

I'll look out for the post, Rich. Cheers.
Hey, I had a drive back over the moors yesterday. It's the first time I've had the car on the twisties. The tiptronic box really came into its own. It was nice to have the new Goodyears on, too!

Sly

I'll look out for the post, Rich. Cheers.
Hey, I had a drive back over the moors yesterday. It's the first time I've had the car on the twisties. The tiptronic box really came into its own. It was nice to have the new Goodyears on, too!
Glad your enjoying it, it's a good feeling when everything about your new car makes you glad you bought it

#notjealous

Julius Seizure

Yes mate that very true and very informative , glad you shared that ............. But you have posted it in the wrong Forum, I'm sure you meant to post it in recovering loonies anonymous?[/QUOTE]

Sir, I must object in the strongest terms to your inference that I am a "recovering loonie" .
May I also bring to your attention that I am The Mighty Seizure, Governor of the Roman Empire and Commander in Chief of all her Armies .
The mere implication that I am a "recovering loonie" is totally slanderous and likely to reduce me to a figure of ridicule in front of my Legions of men .
Let me state once and for all, on the record , that I have never, not once, made the slightest attempt to recover from my life of lunacy .
I didn't get where I am today by being normal , your average Joe Schmoe , oh no matey - not me ....
My men look to me for leadership, to set an example .....
My Centurions, General Marticus Feldmannus & General Cosmus Smallpicius command their Legions with the utmost adherence to my strict guidelines.
Besides which, when I tried to post my message in the Forum you mention , they simply opened the door and threw it back at me .
So there .

J.S. ( T.R.G. )

Julius Seizure

Julius you was spotted today in your Lexus, didn't see any legions of men following you !
sigh ! honestly ... et tu Brute ? !
:disappointed:
well, for your information , Doubtus Tomacus , I like to keep my troops on their toes -
each & every Thursday , we do a spot of Commando Training down on the beach
but it's all plain clothes, so my chaps are in civvies - which really keeps me on my toes -
and they have to hunt me down ( chase me ... )
but they NEVER catch me ....
you see
my SC is a pre-facelift
and they all run facelift jobbies ....
:open_mouth:
well, that's the blue touchpaper well & truly lit ....
:wink:

Julius Seizure

Either that or they popped into Aldi, that's where you was spotted !
mate , you're pulling my wossname, innit boss ?
:spy:
I walked upto Aldi about an hour ago ( Midget Gems 29p a bag - already down the hatch )
but I haven't been up there in the car today ....
that said I live down and just off Chalkwell Avenue , so being seen in the vicinity of Aldi is not beyond the realms of fantasy,
I've just put a new reg on mine V8 OO BLU ?
Where do you live ?
I'm guessing around Rayleigh ...

ps : I'm not really a Roman Emperor

Alphard

I am but I don’t like to get it wet with all this salt on the roads so have been driving it in the dry and I’ve been using the 4wd Alphard with winter tyres in the snow. I saw the trouble bmw drivers were having and didn’t fancy any of that.
Spring will be here soon!

Sly

Oh it’s a garage Queen now is it :grin:
the tasty rides act of 1857 made it illegal to keep an attractive horse locked in its stable, it was compulsory to ride it and show it off, "if you got it flaunt it" is a saying that originates from that act.
the act was repealed in 1937 with the decrease of horses on public roads and an increase in the rise of Thoroughbred breeding and was replaced with the slick wheels act and the show me ya ride act which made it illegal to keep beautiful cars locked in a garage. anyone found guilty had to give their car up to the lord chief justice, or his direct heir ...... that would be me :grin:

ChiefSi

the tasty rides act of 1857 made it illegal to keep an attractive horse locked in its stable, it was compulsory to ride it and show it off, "if you got it flaunt it" is a saying that originates from that act.
the act was repealed in 1937 with the decrease of horses on public roads and an increase in the rise of Thoroughbred breeding and was replaced with the slick wheels act and the show me ya ride act which made it illegal to keep beautiful cars locked in a garage. anyone found guilty had to give their car up to the lord chief justice, or his direct heir ...... that would be me :grin:
Jay Leno is in trouble then :smile:

Alphard

Yep! As I sit on the train with my wife with the car safely out of the snow, my wife is wondering why I’m laughing at my phone.