SC430 facelift Red Mica/ Rutland Interior

nicnac

Really..... Moonraker isn't enough for you now? You want a fleet of SC430s in every colour combination????? And let's be clear here.... you will spend 90%, no make that 98%, of your time underneath it....

Good grief Charlie Brown!.....
Yep ................ "whatever floats my boat"...............ill paddle my own canoe!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž and I do drive mine as well .unlike some !!๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

unclebob

Forgot you had that ...does it still drive ok, canโ€™t leave old british cars laying about and expect them to start and run ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nicnac

What you looking for one Nick ? Was one on Auto Trader the other day .
Post automatically merged:

SOLD ๐Ÿ™„
Yes Bob Saw that one .......He wanted 13880 for it . Needed full exhaust headlights, cambelt , etc ...................not economical

this is up for sale this week

View attachment 57781
Alas ..I dont do British cars !!! but Brother in law does .................Ill ask him ...................but hes a cheapskate!

unclebob

Got much competition on there ?

Had a look ...Youโ€™re ok only 48 other roadsters !๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

unclebob

So how do you base you price , red ones or chrome bumper models , think chrome bumper is more desirable...just donโ€™t show a photo of the engine bay ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‰

unclebob

The problem with classic car owners is they always think there car is better than it actually is . present company excluded......or to put it another way ..............they are full of shit !!!
How heartless ! But probably very true ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
thread going off topic again ๐Ÿ˜€

nicnac

My thread ..............dont worry !!!..............there will not be many along to offer me the spec im after ........and if there was they would suffer from the same ailment as the classic owner !๐Ÿค”

Top Bottom