Luton's BL!TZKREIG Bomber!

jz-vvti

Little update: front callipers have been sent off for rebuild and have ordered some coil packs. Hopefully will run alot better after that. Got engine oil ready but will change it whilst getting the rest done all at once. Bought a spare ct15b that ill probably get uprated/hybrid at some point. But before then will need alot of supporting mods which i'll slowly do.
Be very interested in the turbo rebuild as I have a spare CT15B for that purpose. Borrowed time on the existing one I am sure...

Luton_soarer

Took a little trip to e.m.p today got it on the ramps had a look and got some exhaust quotes. Going to try and find a buyer for the existing system as theres nothing wrong with it. I just want to do the downpipe and primary cat and for the cost may aswel do a whole 3" straight through turboback exhaust. Better flow and performance, more noise. 20180830_155127.jpg
Post automatically merged:

20180830_155140.jpg

20180830_155145.jpg

20180830_154052.jpg

Last edited:

Luton_soarer

That was stiggys doing! Lol but its all good. Jist need to find a buyer for it so i can book it in for the new exhaust!

Sora-Stig

Lol. I don't know anything about exhaust design. I just told the guy i didn't want any drone as the blitz thing that was on it was awful.

I liked that it was fairly quiet but just enough to let you know there was something special under the bonnet.

Luton_soarer

Yeah i know what you mean. It does sound good still. I was only going for decat quote but no point doing that and not the downpipe so then becomes alot more at which point i just thought "sod it full turboback" haha

Luton_soarer

So as you know its now had the full 3" turboback system courtesy of EMP. will upload some snaps

20180913_225021.jpg

20180914_105517.jpg

20180913_173530.jpg

Last edited:

Luton_soarer

Couple quick clips filmed with a dodgy phone. The only clips i have since changing the exhaust

Reactions: V8S
Top Bottom